Country Music

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Country Music

Country Music

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Forum a pour but la communication autour de la Country Music et tout ce qui s'y rattache

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

FS: VINYL from Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit and Josh Ritter!

noteddie

FS: VINYL from Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit and Josh Ritter! Empty FS: VINYL from Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit and Josh Ritter!

Message par noteddie Jeu 3 Déc - 4:21

Maybe this interests some of you guys: I'm selling Jason's selftitled record with the 400 Unit on vinyl- it's quite a rarity but I'll let it go for a fair price so someone who really likes the tunes gets it. Here's an ebay link:
    ebay.com /itm/Jason-Isbell-And-The-400-Unit-LP-Drive-By-Truckers-Ryan-Adams-Lucero-Steve-Earle-/161904391921?hash=item25b240f6f1:g:jYYAAOSwFGNWSYCT

I am from Germany but that should not stop you from purchasing- I've been shipping internationally for quite some time, check out my feedback. Every shipment is tracked and insured.
    By the way, I also sell the Josh Ritter LP:

ebay.com /itm/The-Historical-Conquests-of-Josh-Ritter-LP-Ryan-Adams-Ray-LaMontagne-M-Ward-OOP-/161904396810?hash=item25b2410a0a:g:-mUAAOSwZVhWR~MD

La date/heure actuelle est Mar 19 Mar - 14:51